Blogging Live in IBlog6!



This was actually my first time to attend IBlog. Thank God there's free wifi here so I can blog my experience here on the spot! The topic as of this moment is Photo Blogging and this is really interesting for me because I love photography! I used my new Canon S90 in taking the photo of the speaker, Juned Sonido then I realized that my tweet was on the video wall (because I used #Iblog6 in Twitter hehe). I really learned a lot with Mr. Sonido's presentation. He showed his cameras. His cameras are a combination of the old and new ones (DSLRs and point and shoot ones). He also has a super zoom lens (i.e. papparazzi lens). I got interested in his Ricoh point and shoot camera because it has a fixed focal length and it's aperture is f/1.9

Anyway, it's nice to be in this kind of arena wherein I get to learn more about blogging. I'm alone and don't know anyone at all. I left Tom at home, decided to have a time alone for myself. I've been with him everyday for the past week!

0 comments: