I Thought That My Brain Got Stuck With Ideas, Thanks to Couch Surfing!


Being a freelance writer is not easy especially when you write different topics that are needed by your clients. Just a few days ago, I was experiencing the most common dilemma of a writer, having the writer's block.

What's writer's block?

According to Wikipedia, this is a condition associated with writing as a profession, in which the author loses the ability to produce new work.

There are different factors which affect the writer seem not to produce anything new as the deadline approaches. In my case, I guess it's because I was experiencing uneasiness due to my painful menstruation and pressure from my client.

Good thing is that my friend, Vanessa, was talking about couch surfing a week ago. It was something new to me thus I proposed to my client to write about this new and sensational topic since I was writing for her Travel Blog. I discussed on the pros and cons of doing this. I got to incorporate the things I learned from my very preachy OBGYN a few days ago. Thanks to my girl friend Vanessa for shedding some light about this! :)

So there, my temporary writer's block is solved and I assume that this is not the end of the rope. Freelance writing is allowing yourself to be exposed in different kinds of topics with no hesitations. All you have to do is be open minded and the ideas will be free flowing.

0 comments: