I got an LDR not an SLR


I have a boyfriend named Tom who lives in Canada. We were already in a relationship before he moved to Canada. He's been there for about 2 years now because he's an immigrant but we've been together (on and off) for the last 4 years. For 2 years, I have longed for his passionate kisses and the warmth of his embrace. How I wish he's just here so that whenever I need him, he can always come. For 2 years, we are already included in the couples who are into this so-called LDR (Long Distance Relationships).

There is a notion that long distance relationships are hard to maintain. I disagree on this because all it takes is that the couple should just have constant communication. Plain chat through YM is boring so, Tom and I Skype each other. As much as possible, we make it a point to make our skyping moments special. We have video dates wherein we have candlelight dinners and celebrate our monthsaries.

There are moments that we want to express our affection with each other more than the sweet nothings. We sometimes go crazy and have live cybersex. Tom gets turned on whenever I wear the pink-laced lingerie that he gave me for our last anniversary. When he sees that I am wearing that, it means that I am in the mood for some hot cyber-loving. I know that some people would perceive this as a taboo but this is one way that we can express our passionate love for each other. I was born and raised as a Catholic but I am open-minded.

So for those of you who are currently in this kind of relationship, don't lose hope. My boyfriend and I get along very well even though he's so far away. What's important is that both of you trust each other and keep the lines (and even internet lines) always open.

0 comments: