Lady Gay-Ga



"Di ako bakla, kla kla kla kla kla. Babae po ako". I am usually called babaeng bakla because of the way I speak. What can I do? Miss Friendship akey sa mga vaklers?

I remember when I first learned my very first gay lingo word which was dakota nota. I think I had a crush at someone at the office at that time and then they were talking in gay lingo which I cannot really understand. When I asked about the meaning of the easiest term that I could understand, which was dakota nota, they laughed and told me that the meaning is "you're nice". Then I used that term to a guy I had a little crush on and the guy asked me "do you want to touch it?". I was really surprised with the way he replied because I only meant to say that he's nice. I narrated this story to my gay friends and they were laughing so hard....

Hmm, it's only now I realized that since he understood it, therefore he's gay? Maybe! Haha.

0 comments: