My New Baby: Canon S90



Tom is so sweet, he sent me a Canon S90 as a gift and shipped it from Canada! He knows I really love cameras and travelling. Because of this, I recently went to Carabao Island in Romblon. This is a very virgin island where commercialization does not exist yet. The sand is much more finer than Boracay. I immediately fell in love with its pristine waters and the very friendly people. How I wish Tom was here to witness this with me, most especially watching the beautiful sunset.


Anyway, the camera was super awesome! This is the newest point and shoot camera released by Canon. I have been raving this to Tom while we were having our usual conversations over the net. You know why I was raving about this? Well, here are some of the specs that I really like:
  • 10 megapixels
  • wide angle 3.8x optical zoom
  • f/2.0 lens which is good for low light conditions
  • maximum ISO setting of 3200
I'm really so happy that Tom bought me this camera. I hope that when he comes back here in Manila, we can use it and have our camwhoring moments with it.

2 comments:

Vanessa Dominguez said...

Sexy camera... I'm sure you'll be using it to send him naughty pics of you, hahaha! :D

hiphotcharlize said...

Umm yeah! Keep it a secret. Haha. Pa-virgin effect pa ako. LOL.